You will be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on the H&R Block brand purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining us as a seasonal Receptionist means you will relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You will need the ability to work a flexible schedule in a single, fast-paced location during the tax season from January to April.
Responsibilities (Day to day)
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills (What you will bring to the team)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to multi-task
Preferred but not required:
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of cash register operations
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!